You will be able to choose (or we can choose for you) a number of finger food options depending on the budget you choose for your grazing table.
Below is an approximate guide:
$2000 (50-75 people approx.) table you would be able to choose 5-6 finger food options;
$1500 (30-50 people approx.) table you would be able to choose 5-6 finger food options;
$1000 (20-30 people approx.) table you would be able to choose 4-5 finger food options;
$750 (10-20 people approx.) table you would be able to choose 3-4 finger food options;
depending on how many people will be attending, if you have more guests then we would add more pieces of finger food, than if you had less guests we could have more variety and less pieces. Again, all depends on the number of guests.
You can choose either between savoury or sweet or just all savoury. If you wanted to add any other options (on top of your budgeted table) we work on $85 per dozen.
Every Grazing Table that we do has these standard items on them as well as the finger food:
- 2-3 types of cheeses (usually a French triple cream, truffle manchego from Spain, and a French Comte or some type of blue). These are served with fresh honeycomb, figs (when in season) and dried fruits and condiments and crackers.
- All varieties of antipasto (as seen on all our tables) which would include olives, meats, feta stuffed mini caps, dolmades, pickled zucchini, semi sun-dried etc.
- Selection of fresh fruit (usually grapes and strawberries)
- Selection of 2 dips with fresh selection of bread
- Chocolate coated strawberries
Enquire for pricing on grazing tables at email@example.com
NOTE: All grazing tables can be curated to any price